Baccarat is one of the easiest games to play in the casino — you just sit down and place your bet and the dealer will do all the work for you. Once you understand the rules of the games and how the card dealing works you are set to play. It is a complete game of chance. However, there are one or two things you can do to improve your odds of coming out up. Here are 8 of the best tips…
1. Baccarat has three options to bet
a) On the player – house advantage is 1.24% here
b) On a tie – house advantage is over 14%!
c) On the banker – the house บาคาร่าออนไลน์ advantage is 1.09% here (-5% commission on anything you win).
Knowing that the banker has the better odds you should always place your bet on him, even with the 5% commission charge. A win -5% is better than a loss after all.
2. The tie bet is the sucker bet – never take it.
3. If no one playing bets on the tie then you get your stake back, so keep an eye on the other players.
4.Baccarat is a game that can be played with numerous decks of cards. The fewer decks that are being used the better chance you have of winning with a bet on the banker.
5. Make sure you know the rules well. They are simple but you have to be prepared to pick up on any mistakes by other players or the dealer/banker.
6. The commission on a banker win is usually 5%. If you find a smaller percentage then play there!
7. Mathematicians have calculated the any card counting method would only yield a tiny advantage for the player and would involve a large amount of time watching a game being played before betting so it is certainly not worth pursuing. When playing online at any card game the deck is shuffled at the end of each hand so definitely don’t try it there.
8. As with all gambling games of luck learn when to leave the table. Set yourself an upper limit as well as a loss limit and stick to it!!
As stated above baccarat really is a simple game. It’s all about chance and being lucky but it does offer the best odds in the house. So if you’re going to gamble then there aren’t many better places to do it in the casino.